Labels

Thursday 18 August 2011

Phoebe Philo:Leading British fashion designer

Phoebe Philo took over Celine in 2008, and his overnight fame playing a hot luxury brand. Before taking over at Phoebe Philo, Celine has been in a constant state of struggle, until 2004 chaired by the designer Michael Kors, he did the design for Celine by professionals like New York area, but this was established in 1945, the French brand has not Rounds. When people think of Celine brand, what seemed to be no iconic design, the brand does not seem to give people the impression of what classic. But Phoebe Philo has changed all that.

 
Phoebe Philo says in an interview: "I want my closet full of classic iconic design, I do not need to change their style, just change the color and texture can look up and I think we really should not be too waste a lot we do not pass through the clothes eventually become garbage. I respect a lot of brands have their own unique design models, I am glad more and more people now agree with my point of view. "

Phoebe Philo took over two years after Celine, Celine's unique style quickly became popular. Long sleeve collarless white shirt, flow texture of wide leg pants, sleeveless, loose skirts, crepe leotard and so represents Celine's unique characteristics. In addition, Celine bag is hot in the world, both classic buckle package or packages are sold out of stock level.

Indeed, we can say that Celine has become the modern women's fashion choice, but as always, Phoebe Philo or to maintain a low profile, she does not like to get too much media attention, but to focus on clean design and simple, her come for the fashion industry to bring a breath of fresh air.

Phoebe Philo was born in Paris, grew up in west London, she was in South Harrow school, 14 years old to buy life's first sewing machine. She said: "I never like to buy many clothes, most of my clothes are my own, I can design clothes according to their preferences, shopping really is not my hobby." Philo finished the Wimbledon College of Art foundation courses, and then at Central Saint Martins College of reading fashion degree. She graduated in 1996, a year later began work at Chloe. She is very obsessed with fashion style in the early 1990s, it was her childhood poetry of fashion, always give her a strong sense of familiarity. She said: "I do not understand what is fashionable, I do not even know that fashion can be my career, I do all sorts of work, painting, statue I have covered, I think today's young people too deliberately to pursue fashion, which caused them too much pressure. "

Celine produced only when the newly established brand shoes, and soon developed shoes and accessories. In the 1960s began selling clothing, acquired by LVMH in 1996. Phoebe said: "When the LVMH Group, contact me, I wore one was pregnant, I told them that after giving birth I started to prepare the design work, and soon after when the baby four months, we began to discuss the details I seek simple design is as much as possible, and are the best choice of material, I am very pleased to have so many people like this style, of course, I will listen to the views of customers, the only way to progress. "
 

No comments:

Post a Comment